Print and Frame Designer
Using our print and frame design application you can upload your image and preview it is hundreds of different picture framing combinations. Our website also allows you to preview your image in either black & white or with sepia tones.
- Start Tab - Upload an image to your personal image gallery and enter the size required. Please bare in mind that the image side(Width & Height) are linked to ensure the image proportions are maintained.
- Printing Tab - Select Colourisation and Paper Type
- Mounts Tab - Use this tab to select your picture mount requirements. Whether you decide to use a picture mount is usually down to your own preference, however mounts are commonly used to visually enhance artwork as well as adding conservational properties by spacing the artwork from the glazing. For these reasons EzeFrame always recommend the use of a picture mount. You can select either a single or double mounts by clicking on the mount colours. To remove a mount layer just click the "Delete" button under the mount colours. The width of the top mount layer can be set by entering a width measurement either for each individually border or for all borders. The mount shape can also be set to be rectangle/square or circle/oval.
- Frames Tab - From this tab you can search through hundreds of different picture frame mouldings until you find your perfect frame style. You can narrow the search by selecting one of the colour categories or by using the sort options that allow you to sort by price or width. Our website will also eliminate any frame moulding from the display if it isn't suitable for the size frame you require or if the moulding is out of stock. To select a particular frame just click on the moulding image, or for further information on any particular moulding style just click the icon. Additional information that is available includes the frame width, internal rebate depth, total frame depth, colour, profile style and stock availability.
- Glazing Tab - Select your preferred glazing option.
- Review Tab - Review the different framing elements, view the price breakdown and add the item to your shopping basket.
The price shown is for a complete framed picture(presuming you have selected a picture frame). Your picture will be printed and framed to your specification and delivered to your chosen address with all the hanging fixtures in place. All you will need is a hook/nail in the wall where you wish to hang the picture.
If you do not select a frame, we will print and mount your image and supply a solid backing to prevent damage.
Delivery costs will applicable depending on your order total and location.
Delivery & Despatch Information
Orders are dispatched within 3 full working days * upto order value £500
Transit times are from the time of dispatch, not the time of order.
Transit times and delivery costs depend on location and order value - see below.
UK - Zone 1 - Mainland UK(England, Wales & Most Of Scotland)
Standard next day delivery charged at £5.95 exc VAT for all orders below £50.00 net(£60.00 inc VAT). All orders over £50.00 net(£60.00 inc VAT) will be delivered free of charge. The standard next day delivery service is fulfilled Monday - Friday between 7am - 6pm.
Saturday delivery is available as an optional upgrade to Zone 1 addresses and starts from £23.95 exc VAT - see Terms below.
UK - Zone 2 -Remote Scotland, UK Isles, Northern Ireland
Delivery charges for the postal regions detailed below start from £15.95 exc VAT for orders upto £150 net. Higher charges are applied to these postal areas by the courier due to their locations. Transit times range from 1-2 days.
AB36 - AB38, AB55 - AB56, BT, FK17 - FK21, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27 - KA28, KW, PA20 - PA99, PH, ZE
Free Collection Option
You are welcome to collect any picture frames, mounts and canvas pictures from either our Bedford picture framing factory or our Kettering picture framing retail store. There is no charge for collecting items from us.
Our priority service option will show as an upgrade for any deliveries with a delivery postcode in Zone 1. Selecting this option will mean your order will be dispatched the next working day, or the same working day if placed before 7am. Priority service upgrades are charged at £24.95 exc VAT for orders under £50.00, and at a subsidised price of £19.95 exc VAT for orders over £50.00. Our priority service is only available for orders upto £250.00 net.
The priority service is available for around 90% of our products. However on occassions the priority service may not be available. If this is the case we will contact you as soon as possible to find an alternative solution.
The only reason we will be able to refund the priority service charge after an order has been placed is if the order is not delivered due to an error we are responsible for. We will not be able to refund these charges if you are not available when the courier attempts delivery.
British Forces Post Office Addresses
Unfortunately we are unable to send parcels to BFPO addresses via our usual courier service and so orders with a BFPO delivery address are restricted on our website. If the item you are ordering is smaller than 500 X 400mm we may be able to send via Royal Mail BFPO service. Please contact us with your order details for further information and prices.
We are currently trailing deliveries to Europe. Due to size limitations imposed by our couriers, we have restricted the maximum frame size that can be ordered for delivery into Europe to 915 X 610mm.
Europe - Zone 1 - Republic of Ireland, France, Luxembourg, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Monaco
Delivery charges start from £15.95 exc VAT for orders upto £150.00 net. Transit times range from 2-3 days.
Europe - Zone 2 - Denmark, Austria
Delivery charges start from £20.95 exc VAT for orders upto £150.00 net. Transit times range from 2-4 days.
Europe - Zone 3 - Spain, Italy, Czech Republic
Delivery charges start from £23.95 exc VAT for orders upto £150.00 net. Transit times range from 3-5 days.
Europe - Zone 4 - Portugal
Delivery charges start from £35.95 exc VAT for orders upto £150.00 net. Transit times range from 4-6 days.
Delivery & Dispatch Terms and Conditions
Our 3 full working days dispatch guarantee relates to the day that we will dispatch the goods from our factory. We do not guarantee the actual delivery date as circumstances beyond our control can have an effect. Excludes orders taken over the Christmas/New Year shutdown which will take a few extra days to dispatch.
If you opt for a Saturday Delivery, the dispatch of your order may be delayed. Orders placed on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday may not be dispatched until the following Saturday as we may require upto 3 working days to manufacture your goods.
We are not responsible or liable for any costs incurred due to a late or failed delivery.
The delivery charges are for two attempts to the delivery address supplied at the time of order. Further charges will apply if your goods are returned to us following two failed delivery attempts.
Further charges will apply if you want to change the delivery address after we have assigned the courier.
Further charges may apply if you have supplied an incorrect or incomplete postal address.
Transit times are from the time your goods have been dispatched.